Friday, April 3, 2009

Latest Update

Hello to all of my fans on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and Myyearbook. Things are going ok here in virginia I am going to ohio to pick up the rest of my clothes and then I am moving here to virginia with my boyfriend. So I got some pretty good news the other night. I met another record producer and he wants to feature me on his newest record. So my foot is once again in the door. I am super excited about all that. I know its just a small step but none the less its a start. I am working on a couple other songs. Trying to get a new keyboard so that I can write the music to go with these lyrics. I am sure you all will like what you hear. The lyrics are really down to earth and has a lot to do with things that a lot of people go through. From divorce to abuse... from love to hate... from suicide to loving life.... I hope that you all follow me through it all. I hope that this blog keeps you updated on what is going on and what I am going through as I travel on this journey. Please just bear with me cause right now I have no internet. But I will try to keep you updated as much I can. I hope that you enjoy the blogs. My fans are going to be what makes me who I am. So please just bear with me and I will keep you updated on everything as I can. You are awesome and just keep lookin for more updates and information on more music to come...

Love ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment