Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 1 of My New Blog

Hello to all my fans on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and Myyearbook. This is my first blog on my journey to becoming a singer/songwriter. Recently been working on a couple new songs. I get them started and everything seems to be flowing together really good then all of a sudden i draw a blank. So i have been going back and forth between a couple songs which gets so confusing at times but that is just the way it is sometimes. To be honest right now i am watching the Ellen Show and laughing at my momma cause she just spilled ice water all over her lap. I usually do a lot of my writing at night when everyone has gone to sleep only because they can't bother me. Well to be honest there is not much else to say right now so i am going to wrap this up. But be sure to be on the look out for more blogs to come.

Later Tater,
Amber Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment