Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LETS GO PEOPLE!!!

Alright all my fans on twitter, facebook, myspace and myyearbook... I has been a minute since i last blogged i have been extremely busy lookin for a job... this economy really sucks but i have an interview tomorrow with a daycare which is the job i really wanted so everyone pray that it goes well... Anyway enough about that I recorded on monday and i was nervous cause it was my first time being recorded and on top of that not only was i being recorded i was recording a song that i wrote... So i was extremely nervous but my producer at Moovdacrowd Production said that i shouldn't be nervous because its my stuff and i should be confident in what i did. He said i need to just sing it like "yeah i am a bad bitch cause not only did i write this but i can sing it to" after that little pep talk i relaxed and it came out pretty good... We gotta go back over it and do some touch ups and add a little bit more to the music... i might play a little piano in it and spice it up a little maybe add some harmony or something... but once it is all done i will post it so you all can listen to it and tell me what you think... I also played a little song that i had been working on and he is going to bump it up for me then i am going to add lyrics to it.... So it should be fire... Its a slow process but i am not going to give up... It is my dream and i will acheive it.... Thank you all for being behind me and supporting me... trust me it helps a lot... I love it... Well i am going to end this blog for now... but stayed tuned for the next episode of in the life.... LOL

Love ya'll
Amber Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment