Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just an update

Hello again to all my fellow twitter, facebook, myspace and yearbook fans. Just sitting down to write this new blog. Was up early this morning looking for a job. Man this economy sucks right now. I got laid off my other job bout a month ago and have been lookin ever since. but anyway what is how i started my day. Now i am back home sittin in bed writing this blog, texting my peeps like a crazy person and of course I'm on twitter. So i finished the fast i was on at about 3 this morning. What an amazing feeling it is after fasting. your mind and your spirit feel so much stronger. i am almost finished with one of the songs i started the other night. well at least with the lyrics and music anyway. Still gotta sit down and try to record it but it will get there. Tryin to find the right record producer to get my music out to is a totally different story all on it own. If anyone following my blog knows of any good record producers here in ohio leave me a comment or hit me up on twitter,myspace, facebook... however you feel neccessary. Its a lot of hard work and a lot of dedication but I know if i stay focused with God I can do all things. Eventually i will be actually makin money and givin the fans the type of music they are lookin for. Well its time to get back to work on the music so i am going to sign off for now. Feel free to hit me up tho.

Love ya'll

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing the fast. I'll be wishing you much success. Just keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete