Friday, March 13, 2009

New Song just about done

hello again to all my fans on twitter, myspace, facebook and yearbook.... So the song is just about done... The music is done... the lyrics are done... now just need to piece it together and record it.... I hope that once it is all done you all will like it... When i post it i do want feedback for sure..... Yesterday was a pretty busy day for me... I got out lookin for a job... UGH this economy and job market sucks.... Then came home and was workin on the new song... Title of the song is "When You're Gone" i am going to post the link to the music to the song... i might tweak it just a little but for the most part it is done... after all that was done my sister came over with my three beautiful nieces... so i chilled with them for a little while.. then i got on twitter and shout out to Diddy he made history tonight by having a P.Twitty TV Live... That was hawt let me tell you... if you are not on twitter you should seriously join and add me for sure "allaboutmymusic" I am thinkin bout joinin the marines or the army... not real sure at the moment but going to meet with a recruiter later today... Well i am going to end this blog for now be sure to listen to the music for the new song. Leave me comments on here and check out my myspace....

Love Ya'll

Link to myspace is http://www.myspace.com/cheetahmama2484

Link to music is http://www.broadjam.com/player/player.php?play_file=57510_412212&sessionID=8CB89CDC900D4D8593754775862043F2

Check it out....

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment